Mobile Capture is just as simple as snap and deposit! Follow the tips below to insure a successful deposit.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the area surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking photos of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows should be across the check.
- Make sure all four corners are visible.
- Check should not be blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) should be readable.