Online Banking Enrollment Q&A
How do I access my Peoples Bank accounts online?
Sign up for Peoples Bank Internet Banking to view and manage your personal accounts securely online, anywhere or anytime you have internet access. After answering a few questions during the sign-up process, you'll have an opportunity to create a username and password.
Once you have created a username and password, you can sign on to Peoples Bank Internet Banking from your computer or mobile device to access all of your eligible Peoples Bank accounts. In some cases, we may need to contact you by phone to complete the sign-up process. Once successfully signed up, you will receive confirmation by email or U.S. Mail.
How do I access my accounts through Mobile Banking?
Once you successfully sign up for Peoples Bank Internet Banking, you can use the same username and password to view your accounts through your mobile device. Download our Peoples Bank Mobile Banking app for iPhone and Android.
How do I get a username and password?
You will have an opportunity to create a username and password during the online sign-up process. Joint account holders can also sign up and will have their own distinct username and password.
Follow these guidelines to create a valid username and password that meets our security standards:
- Must be 6 to 14 characters
- Must be 8 to 14 characters, including at least one number, one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- Must be different than your username, ATM PIN, or Social Security number, and not easy for others to guess
- It's best not to use just a word or a name (consider adding a number or special character such as @, %, &, #)
- You should change your password occasionally for added security
- Memorize your password and never write it down or reveal it to anyone, including bank employees
- Never let other people use your password
What kind of information do I need to provide during the sign-up process?
Account number. You only need to enter one account number. You may enter your personal account number for any one of Peoples Bank accounts.
Telephone number. Please do not use hyphens when entering this number. For Example: (601)123-4567 should be entered as 6011234567.
Email address. Your email address is required and must be valid to ensure you can receive important information about your accounts.
Security question and answer. This is any question you choose. We will use this information to verify your identity when you call to make any inquiries into Peoples Bank Internet Banking account.
4 Digit Banking Pin. This is the last 4 digits of your social security number or the 4 digit pin numbers used when calling the Peoples Bank Pal Line.