Peoples Bank has a variety of services for your convenience. If you need a service that is not listed, stop by an office and let’s discuss your needs.
- Free Online Banking, simply enroll at peoplesbank-ms.com
- Pay your bills through our Bill Pay system-quick, easy, and free
- Call the PAL line (601.847.3535 or 866.596.3535) for balance information, recent transactions, or transfers
- You can make external transfers and organize and initiate payroll and drafts (upon approval)
- Platinum Club is a group for customers 50 or older which includes special accounts, travel, and benefits. Ask the Platinum Club Specialist at your local branch for more information
- Keep up with the social side of Peoples Bank through Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube.
- Speak to a real person during business hours. Just call your local branch or our Bookkeeping department at 601.847.9333.
- ATM’s at our Magee, Puckett, Collins, and Jackson Avenue branches
- ATM’s at Co-Lin (Simpson County Campus), Vowell’s Marketplace in Mendenhall, Sullivan’s Grocery in New Hebron, and Covington County Hospital in Collins.
- Drive thru’s are all open on Saturday mornings from 9:00-12:00
- Night deposit drops are available at all of our locations.
- Money Orders
- Official Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Notary Services